Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Online Road Ahead: Week 9 / Thing 23

Some of my favorites discoveries about this project were: figuring out that I could publish my thoughts in a Web blog; finding at least 10 exciting new websites I will continue to explore; and creating an avatar.

This experience has made me realize that I could handle online learning, so when I take a web-based course, I now know a little bit about how it might flow.

I was very surprised about all the web sites and web technologies that people have created--oftentimes allowing everyone free access to them.

I would definitely participate in this type of program again. It was very illuminating about new web technologies out there. Plus the program was very low pressure.

"Learning New Stuff on Your Own is Great!"

No comments: