Thursday, July 12, 2007

A New Online Life: Week 2/ Thing 3

I'm glad to start writing about my new online life here at allnewtechie. I've used computers and the web for a long time for basic tasks. But now I can explore, in an organized fashion, the great web technologies I hear about all the time.

With this project, my goal is to explore the web technologies that I read about in the news everyday. The technolgies people use with photos, videos, cell phones, etc. Even if I just scratch the surface of the technologies out there, I want to get an exposure to some of the exciting things I can do on the web. As a lifelong learner, this will be an easy habit for me because I am eager to learn about them.

But I know the hardest habit for me will be to dedicate regularly scheduled time to explore these technologies. I must confess it has taken me four weeks to make this first post. But I plan to dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to exploring the 23 Things and writing for my blog.




No comments: